Tuesday, March 27, 2012

arabian nights

Firstly, I have been in love with this mix on 8tracks, if you like Middle Eastern culture, you should give it a try too :)







That said, I am glad my first exam this year is finally over! I have been studying on and off for about two weeks now, it's been awfully tiring, even though I feel as if I haven't done my best. I always get the feeling that I didn't do my best, it's frustrating!

Our final paper was computer (IT?) and we left school at 9am, oh what joy! I went home with Nelson to take a shower then my mum sent us to Sunway Pyramid. I promised myself I would leave Sunway with a pair of heels but unfortunately I didn't! I do know the model I want, I just need to find the stock in another branch, oh well. Nelson and I went for coffee at a Cafe Barbera which was doing a promotion, we were happy children sipping on caffeine at half the price. We did a lot of catching up because we haven't seen much of each other in school for all week, especially when he attended his sister's wedding the holiday week right before the exams, so that makes it two weeks! We always have so much to talk about, he feels like a good sister.

After that we had a wonderful brunch at Sushi Zanmai (the teenager's hotspot!). We raised a few eyes, maybe we looked like a great couple, haha. It was so nice hanging out with a boy that you could share food and laugh with. We also had a nice matcha ice-cream cone to kick-start our shoe-hunting journey. My journey, rather.

He was very patient going through every shop with me, and even though I left without buying anything he didn't push me, even gave me comments! Gosh, what a great shopping partner :)

After that we went to Tarbush for a smoke and it was very relaxing, that was when I actually felt that I have found a friend I share a common bond with. We are so alike that it makes everything so much more comfortable.

We talked about a lot of things today. Especially because I learned a lot from him, I'm a happy child!

Also, we ended the day with another cup of coffee. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment