Thursday, January 26, 2012

dainty 2012

Hello all! I've been thinking about my tertiary education lately and I realized I had no idea what I wanted to be. I am no good as a proper writer, nor do I wish to pursue journalism. I am a science-stream student no longer interested in the logics of the world, and I have no other practical skills. Then I realized I have always been fond of HTML and CSS and it might just be a skill I picked up and could be developed further on. I've been blogskinning on the internet for a few years, then fell out of interest and stopped for a long while. This might just be me coming back as my own little artist, decorating my dainty home, as you can see.

Hope you like the layout!

2 comments:

  1. you could do programming or webpage editing and stuff like that (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a web developer :)

    ReplyDelete