Sunday, September 18, 2011

I don't know what's wrong with me

My body is reacting very weirdly to my ongoing depression. I feel as if I am sick but I am not. I am crying in days and nights for no reason or for everything. My head hurts and I feel like I'll pass out if I stand up too fast. The people around me has walked ahead and left me here. I am stuck with my own body clock, and it is not ticking. I am in a vacuum of sadness as if I were dead in a state I could no longer alter. Recovery is unnecessary because I am not really sick, but then not entirely healthy. There are a thousand words I wish to express within but I am so small, oh what little I know to describe how I feel.

Excerpt: 15th September 2011 (22:18:01)
I feel like my heart will overflow, with words I cannot speak. For I am a coward, the lack of bravery to confess in my heart a million secrets, locked ten feet under with a swallowed key.

No comments:

Post a Comment